December 11, 2009

Fearless by Max Lucado


What do you fear the most? How do you handle it? This book has been published at a time when we all have a sense of fear in our lives. We could all benefit from reading this book. Max Lucado hits the nail right on the head. "Can you imagine a life without fear? What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats?"

I was eager to read this book as with any other Max Lucado book. I have yet to be dissapointed by any of his books. I found Fearless enlightening. Very appealing and cohesive. It makes you think about how you handle things and helps you recognize and change things to become more "Fearless" in your life. I have already reccomended this book to many friends and family. This is a must read for everyone. I would suggest this for a personal read, a gift or how about a White Elephant gift that anyone would love.

No comments:

Post a Comment