July 25, 2009

4th of July

Okay, so I know I'm late at posting these, but at least it's still in the same month right! Barely, I know. Here are some pictures from our 4th of July celebration... We didn't do much at all. In fact if it wasn't for Amy, we woldn't have even had any fireworks at all. Thank you btw Amy. Kooper loved to watch the sparklers, but wasn't at all interested in holding one, and we were pretty okay with that. Here are a couple pictures of Darin & Kooper and the sparklers:
Kooper and I went to watch the fireworks from the Schlumberger parking lot. I think we got a couple of good ones.








You can't really tell, but the top firework in the picture below is a red heart shape. It was pretty cool! Click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see it really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment