July 25, 2009

Our New House!

Okay, so as promised, I am posting some pictures of our new house. Bear in mind that I was chasing Kooper around while taking these pictures, so they aren't the greatest!

Here is a picture of the side and front of the house. You can see the back deck and what the tornado did to the skirting. There was insulated skirting on there the day before, and they will be replacing it again. Good thing we weren't here when it happened.
Here's another picture of the front of the house, in this picture, you can see the front porch.
Here is a picture of the front of the house. You can see how much skirting was taken off here too. This is the front porch and driveway. You can kinda see that we have a pretty big yard too. We are fortunate enough to have the back and the side of the house fenced. We will probably eventually finish fencing the front and side as well. Kooper loves to run around the new yard. There is extra yard because there isn't a house next to us, so it's like a double yard. I don't like him playing on the empty lot though because there is a utility box and I know there's no power to it, but I don't want him to get hurt, so I usually try to make sure he doesn't go over there too much.Here is a view after walking in the door and to the left. Here you can see the living room and then the kitchen. The little hallway is where the washer/dryer and back door are then the doorway you see leads to the master bedroom.Here is a picture from the other end. You can see the kitchen and the living room and the front door. The hallway leads to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Here is a picture of the master bathroom bathtub.... and no, it's not a jetted tub, which I am okay with, I don't like all the bacteria that they promote, so this is just fine for me :) you can also see the toilet to the right of the bathtub, just in case you were wondering where it was. Here is a picture of the rest of the bathroom. You can see the double sinks and shower and the closet. Lots of room in the closet... It's sooo nice! And tons of room under the sinks too! Here is a picture of the master closet. Let me tell you the thing is freaking HUGE!!!! We put both our dressers in here and still have oodles and oodles of room in there. LOVE IT!!!!Here is a picture of Koopers room. The rooms are pretty decent sized rooms. Not much smaller than his old room, but I would have to say that the closet is bigger. Both Koopers room and the spare room are the same sized.Here is a picture of Koopers bathroom.

So there it is in a nutshell. I love the fact that I can wash my walls... Didn't ever think I would say that ever. I used to hate having to wipe down walls, but I am sure happy that I can if I have to. The old house just had papered sheetrock, so you coudln't wash the walls because it would peel off the wall to expose the sheetrock. So this is a nice change. At least if something splashes on the walls, I can wipe it off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment