June 13, 2009

I still hate shopping!!!

So most women would grab their credit cards and run to the stores when their Husbands tell them to go shopping. Me, well I waited till the last minute until I absolutley had to go before the mall closed. I HATE SHOPPING!!!!! Did I miss out on some female gene? I truly dislike shopping. I don't really dislike shopping for groceries or Kooper or little things, but I hate shopping for me. I hate trying on clothes. I hate looking at pants, shoes, shirts.... yuck!

Well, Darin got his work comp check today and told me to go get some items I needed. I have one pair of pants for example, I really have more than one, just only one pair that really fit. I have worn the others out or they don't fit right.

So the mall closes at 7, so around 5 or so I decided I had procrastinated long enough and we should get it over with.

I left feeling much better than when I went in. I was able to pick up 5 shirt/short outfits, 8 shirts and a pair of overalls for Kooper for $69... yes, you read it right, no typos here... $69! I saved $149.20. Wow... that was pretty cool.

But, I still hate shopping!

Kooper is such a little trooper too... He even was so kind to let me take pictures to share with you :)

With a little help from Peanut Butter Oreo's and a cup of milk

:)

Here are the outfits!













No comments:

Post a Comment