June 13, 2009

His Name is Jesus, Max Lucado Book Review

I really enjoyed all aspects of this book. It was very warm and inviting from the slip cover to the wonderful plush cover and the sturdiness of the book itself and the pages. I loved the layout and design of the book.

I found the book very easy to read and very interesting. I wasn't reading anything that I didn't already know, but found the information that I was reading to be very pleasing.

This would be a great book for a friend to sit on their coffee table or bedside or to someone who would like to learn about Jesus or to refresh on their knowledge.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will read it over and over. I liked to sit and read the pages with my 2 year old son. He enjoyed the pages and it was great to have him interested in the story as well.

I liked how there were several refrences, quotes and how it made you think about how Jesus was "just a man" not that he wasn't special, but that you could relate to him easier.

I would reccomend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment