March 27, 2012

Hunger Games

Have you read the Hunger Games series yet? If you haven't... you should! They are excellent and I can't believe it took me so long to finally read them.

I love how lost you can become in a good book, although my husband may not :) I read the Hunger Games 3 book series in about 4 days. Mind you the house was clean (enough) and meals were made, laundry done and my son was taken care of.

I have always thought that I'm not much of a reader and that I really don't like to read. But, I have discovered, I DO like to read, I just never have been reading the right books. I often found it hard in school to read a book that was assigned to me or when we would go to the library as a class to pick out a book, I was so lost in what to even look for I picked up one of the first books on the librarians cart and sat there watching the clock until we could go back to class. 

I am looking forward for the movie to come out on DVD so I can request it from Netflix, or possibly splurge if it comes to our local theater. Maybe I'll even volunteer that night and get in free :) I love our small town.

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment