December 26, 2011

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ - Day 82


100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ
Book of Mormon Study
  Day 82
 Scripture Study:  3 Nephi 11-13
Scripture Mark and Ponder3 Nephi 11:32-34
Scripture Thought of the Day: 
"Behold, I am Jesus Christ whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.  And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning."
(3 Nephi 11:10-11)

Thought of Day:
"The purging out of sin would be impossible but for the total repentance of the individual and the kind mercy of the Lord  Jesus Christ in his atoning sacrifice.  Only by these means can man recover, be healed and washed and purged and still be eligible for the glories of eternity."
(Spencer W. Kimball)

No comments:

Post a Comment