December 25, 2011

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ - Day 81


100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ
Book of Mormon Study
  Day 81
 Scripture Study:  3 Nephi 8-10
Scripture Mark and Ponder3 Nephi 9:14-15
Scripture Thought of the Day: 
"For thus saith the Lord- I, the Lord am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end.  Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.  And to them will I reveal all mysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom from days of old, and for ages to come, will I make known unto them the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom?
(D&C 76:5-7)

Thought of Day:
"We may never understand nor comprehend in mortality how he accomplished what he did, but we must not fail to understand why he did what he did."
(Ezra Taft Benson)

No comments:

Post a Comment