July 14, 2011

I'm hosting a Baby Shower...

My friend Emily is having baby #3, BUT, this isn't just baby #3, it's a BOY!!!!! Yay! We are super exited for her and her family. She has two beautiful girls and is ready for the little guy to make his debut. I am so ready to throw this shower for her. I have had a lot of fun planning it. Here are some of the things that I thought I would share with everyone that I have made for the upcoming party:

Announcement:


Marshmallow Babies:
These were an experiment, and turned out.... ok... I will definitely make some changes next time, but for a first time, I have to say they turned out good.

Cake batter truffles:

These are soooo good!

I am most excited with how this turned out....
It's a tricycle diaper cake with a little boy riding it. This isn't the best picture, I will try to get another that shows is off a little better.

The shower is this Saturday, hopefully the heat won't kill us. It's supposed to be 92 degrees and high humidity :( not a great combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment