March 20, 2010

:O(

Blogger is doing some updating, which is a good thing, however, in the process of this updating, my reading list, the blogs I currently follow... aka blogstalk, have been removed from my reading list. It is telling me that I am currently not following any blogs.... GRRRRRRRRRRR.

I am, I am, I am. hmph. How am I supposed to blogstalk the 100 + someodd blogs I follow if I don't know their blog address. Yeah, I really do follow A LOT of blogs don't I.... Maybe it's a good thing I lost it so I can start again.... NOT!

I am hoping that this is something that gets fixed soon. VERY soon. I follow so many neat blogs that I have completely gotten to by accident that there is no way that I would be able to find them all again.

Sad poor pitiful me :O(



Oh well. I will get over it.

eventually...


sniff sniff

whaaaaaa.... whaaaaaa..... I wan't my reading list back and I want it now!

Ok, I'm done.... Maybe.. sniff sniff.

Hopefully these changes will include something cool like being able to catagorize your reading list. That would be freaking AWESOME!

I guess I will just have to put the big girl undies back on and wait. If it's not something as awesome as being able to catagorize your reading list, I will suggest it. Wouldn't that be awesome to be able to catagorize your reading list. ahhhh... I am in Heaven just thinking about it.

****UPDATE**** my reading lisst has been fixed YEA!!! Party time.... gotta go do some blogstalking

No comments:

Post a Comment