September 1, 2009

Sewer back talk

So.... apparently there really is a sewer..... grrr.... I went to talk to the City today and got a water/sewer map to try to narrow it down a little..... yeah, that didn't happen. I found out that the sewer runs down Hillcrest, the road that will be to the left of our house, 2nd St., the road in front of our house, AND it runs down the alley, the road to the right of the house. So instead of narrowing it down, it added more possibilites!!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! I am not digging the whole lot up! I left a message for the local plumber, who has been the only plumber in town for years, and just might possibly be the plumber that put the sewer in.... IF he was, would he remember???? Were talking about 15 years plus....... I guess we will see. I left him a message, hopefully he will call me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment