August 31, 2009

Read and Share Toddler Bible (with DVD) Gwen Ellis, Steve Smallman - AWESOME


This is a superb Children's Bible.I have been searching for a decent version of the Bible for my son who is almost 3. Being the age that he is, it's very difficult to find something that entertains him. He loves to look at books, but isn't really into reading them, so I have a hard time finding books that we can read together.


The book has 40 Bible stories from both the Old and New Testament and a bonus 60 minute DVD as well.




I liked that it was full color, I was very impressed with the art work and the stories in this book. I think it's extremely important to start teaching my son early about the Bible. I love that this has bright fun pictures and that the story is kept short but also stays true to the Bible.


The interactive DVD is perfect for reading along. The first time he watched it, he was glued to the screen and watched it 3 times in a row! He continues to watch it all the time. I would have like to see all the stories on the DVD.



I thoroughly enjoyed the parents notes with each story to help interact and engage children. Felt this was a great suggestion.

The only downfall I have, is that my son likes to pull on the pages. I wish the pages were a little heavier, but I am overall 190% happy with the quality.

I would reccomend this to anyone that has children, grandkids, nieces, nephews or a perfect gift for parents and expecting parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment