May 31, 2009

Loving the weather

Kooper and I have been spending as much time possible outside. It has been absolutley beautiful here. We went to the water park yesterday and today. Kooper wasn't sure what to think about it. Last year he had fun, but I don't think he remembers it. Maybe after a couple more times he will like it better.

We are going to miss Luke :( He went to visit his dad for a couple weeks and won't be visiting us as often anymore :(
This makes me sad. It was a lot of fun to have him around. Kooper was asking about him today. I had to tell him Luke wouldn't be around as much anymore. He will be sad tomorrow when Luke doesn't come to visit. He sure will be excited when he gets back though!

I don't know what we are going to do around here now.. It's going to be odd without him around.

At the end of August, I have to go take my CPR class to go to work at the College. I am really looking forward to going back to work up there. I really love kids and I will be working with the 3 year olds which is such a fun age. Kooper will be there too, he will be in the "Bunnies" with the 2 year olds. It will be nice to be close to him but for him to be in another room will be good for him. I think it's going to be hard for me though. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. What do you do at the school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked in the childrens center. It's like a preschool/daycare for 2-5 yr old children of the students and faculty at the college. I worked there when I was preagnant.

    ReplyDelete