March 20, 2009

Koopers New Shoes

Kooper only has one pair of shoes, so I have been on the hunt for a second good pair. I love the Robeez, but they are soooo expensive and right now, we can't afford them. So the other day when I was walking the mall and spotted that kids shoes were 50% off, I decided to stop. I looked at them and saw they were $7.99. I decided I would think about it, they didn't really have many, but I didn't have the money at the time either.

Well, a week or two later, we were walking the mall and I noticed they had moved the womens lingere where the kids shoes and baby stuff used to be, so I asked an associate, and luckily they still had the shoes, I figured I had better get a pair $7.99 was pretty cheap. They didn't have the ones that I liked, nor did they really have Koopers size, so I went one size up, besides at the rate he grows, they wouldn't last long, even a size too big.

I was amazed when I went to purchase them and they rang up for $4.21 with tax....

What a deal!

And Kooper really likes his new "shoo's" too.

1 comment: