November 7, 2014

Faith

Well, we have sold our house and will be closing on it in 6 short days!!! I can hardly believe it's happening. We have some major changes coming into our lives again. I still hate moving, but it seems like when you have more than one day to pack, load and move it seems to go a little smoother :)

We have no idea where we are going. That would bring on some major anxiety for most, but I am strangely calm about it. I know that no matter where we go, the Lord will provide for us. When we get to where we are going, I know that it will all fall into place. We have a few places in mind that when the time comes, we will call and look at. But honestly, we don't feel like we should rush this decision and I know without a doubt that this is the right thing for us to do.

It's bittersweet to leave our home, again, but this time feels better than the last time. I feel the comforts of our home as we clean out a drawer, sweep the floor or scrub the sink. It's been our sanctuary for the past five years. We've made some great memories here. I know we will make great memories elsewhere too.

I will miss my kitchen. My awesome HUGE kitchen. So many cupboards. So much space. Even the microwave will be missed (crazy I know)!

I have faith that the Lord's will, will be done in our lives and we will be guided into the right direction to better all our lives.

FAITH! It all begins with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment