July 28, 2013

Reading, reading and more reading

So I've been keeping plenty busy this summer with swimming lessons, my Step-Daughters wedding in Washington, another session of swimming lessons and preparing for the annual Harvest Hoedown. But I have also had some time to read. Most of the time I download a book on my phone since it's always with me, but a lot of times I grab them from the library.

I've read some really good books lately.

This past year I've read

The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials & The Death Cure by James Dashner
(I haven't read The Kill Order yet, it just came out last year)

Divergent and Insurgent (waiting for my library to get Allegiant) by Veronica Roth

Matched,Crossed & Reached by Ally Condie

Uglies, Pretties, and Specials by Scott Westerfield

Prodigy and Legend (waiting for the library to get Champion) by Marie Lu

Next on my list is Leviathan, Bohemoth and Goliath by Scott Westerfield

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

I am looking for some good non youth books, but keep getting drawn to them. They don't have all that gushy lovey-dovey x rated romance crap. I don't care for that, just give me a good story line :)

What have you read lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment