December 11, 2011

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ - Day 67


100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ
Book of Mormon Study
  Day 67
 Scripture Study: Alma 57-58
Scripture Mark and Ponder: Alma 57:21, 58:40
Scripture Thought of the Day: 
"He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved.  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.  Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him:  God is a refuge for us."
(Psalms 62:6-8)

Thought of Day:
"Gospel hope is not a vague, wishful desire, but a powerful expectation, a conviction, that Jesus Christ will save us.  This hope in the Lord Jesus Christ includes the expectation of a a glorious resurrection, indeeed, hope that all of God's promises will be fulfilled in our behalf."
(Lili De Hoyos Anderson)

No comments:

Post a Comment