January 21, 2011

My Visiting Teaching Goals

January:
During my visit, take a card to my sisters with my phone number on it (and a magnet on the back)

February:
Meet with my sisters the second week of the month. Take them a Valentines treat for them and their children.

March:
Meet with my sisters the first of the month. Make an extra call the last week.

April:
Take my sisters fresh flowers when I visit.

May:
Decorate a card with a thought on it that goes with this months visiting teaching message to leave with them.

June:
When I visit them I will invite the sisters to do something with me, just as friends.

July:
Take my sisters something patriotic.

August:
Do my visiting teaching on the first or second day of the month.

September:
Take the sisters a favorite recipe with some of the ingredients.

October:
Take the sisters a pumpkin.

November:
Visit in the first week of the month. Do a service for them another day, later on in the month (babysitting, cleaning, etc.)

December:
Take the sisters some yummy baked goods.

I think all the things on this list could be very possible. My companion and I shouldn't have too much of a problem doing most all of these. Make a visiting teaching goal sheet for you and your companion too and put it somewhere you will see it often to motivate you to do your visiting teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment