February 10, 2010

Recent photos because I'm a slacker.....

As stated, because I am a slacker and I haven't been uploading my pictures after taking them, I skimmed through the last few days of photos and decided to post these.

Here is a picture of the sunset the other day. I love the sunsets here. Every day there is another magical show of the Lord's handywork. It almost makes me feel like I am in Montana with my family.


Here is a picture of Kooper watching the Super Bowl... He made his own little "bed" lol, to lay down and watch it. There are 3 or 4 pillows his big teddy bear and a few blankets inside of the coffee table. He is so funny. Looked pretty comfortable though!


What a silly little boy, he got my camera case and put it on his head and said... "Look my new hat Mommy!"

Here are a couple of pictures that I took at the Belfield Laundrymat while we were waiting for clothes to dry. My dryer crashed on me a few weeks ago and we haven't bought a new one yet. It's only 10 cents for 10 or 15 minutes at the laundrymat, plus it gets us out of the house for about 45 min everytime we do laundry, about twice a week. So I am in no hurry to get a new dryer yet. Besides, this way we get to really look for the new set that we want. The washer isn't in horrible condition, but it's acting up too, so we decided we will probably just buy a new set. :o) Yea me! I just hope we can afford the ones I REALLY want!
I love this picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment