September 20, 2009

Sunset and Double rainbow

It's sprinkling outside and the sun is setting. I looked out the window and saw a beautiful double rainbow. I went outside to take a picture of the rainbow and saw the sun setting and it was so beautiful too. Here are some pictures. The pictures of the rainbow dont begin to do it justice. I was trying to keep the rain off the camera and trying to get some good pictures. I forgot to check my camera and realized after the rainbow was pretty much gone, that I had my camera on closeup! Darnit!!!!! That will teach me to not set it back when I'm done. I shouldn't have been in such a hurry and just checked it before, but then I probably wouldn't have gotten any pictures!










I figured since I had the camera on closeup mode, I would shoot a picture of these flowers.








No comments:

Post a Comment