May 22, 2009

Playing with my camera

So, I have had my camera for almost a year now... wow... that flew by fast. I love it, but I must admit I haven't really fiddled with it much. I don't ever really make the time to play with it. I just point and shoot. So the other day I took some pictures of the Mothers Day Flowers that Darin got me for Mother's Day. Spoiled I know. I actually really don't like flowers. I would really rather a plant... it doesn't die... well... usually :) Anyhow, I decided to play with my camera a little bit. I have A LOT of work to do to take good pictures, but I think I have gotten to the ok stage. I love the way that some of these turned out. Like I said I am just fiddeling with it, there is absolutley no reason for any of these other than to learn. But I have had fun actually. I really would like to take a class some day. That or go spend a week in Montana with Teresa. She is an absolute amazing photographer.


Now for the good stuff....
I love how these focused on the petals of the lilly


And these on the center of the lillyThere is so much detail that you can't see with the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment