March 9, 2009

Cake Pops



I found this recipe a while back and have been wanting to try these. So I broke down and finally made them today. I made a Red Velvet cake and cream cheese frosting from scratch (my very first scratch cake) and I have to say I am quite impressed with the turnout. A lot of work, but totally worth it all. I have only finished 1/2 of them, but I ran out 1/2 way through so I have to wait to finish the rest till later. But here is the finished product. I am going to take them as visiting teaching gifts. I hope they like them :)


They are Red Velvet Cake mixed with cream cheese frosting dipped in Milk and White Chocolate with sprinkles and an M&M on a stick. I ran out of sticks so some aren't on a stick.


Here's what they look like on the inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment