February 17, 2009

Peanut Butter Jelly in bed!

The other day I made Kooper a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, nothing new, he practically lives on it. He's hit that stage where that's about all he'll eat, that and oatmeal. Anyhow, he is usually so good about sitting in his chair at the table and eating. Well not this time. He decided to play run from Mom and Dad and went running into our bed WITH his sandwich, only to get peanut butter and GRAPE jelly ALL OVER our bed. I had just changed the sheets the day before, but oh well... Needless to say we washed the sheets and the jelly came out just fine. There is still a bit of a stain on the mattress but such is life. I had to chase him from one end of the bed to the next just to catch him because he plays a game with you crawling from one end to the next while you run from one side to the next so I finally had to run accross the bed to catch him. I laugh now, but I didn't think it was too funny when I had two pieces of bread covered in peanut butter and jelly sandwiched open face down in my sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment