January 24, 2009

Movies Movies and more Movies!!!!

Well... there really isn't much for Darin and I to do except watch T.V. and Movies. I am about Law and Ordered out, don't get me wrong, I still like Law and Order, but theres only so many hours one can watch in a day before you get tired of it. We have watched many movies since Darin got hurt. Here are some of my favorite so far:

Swing Vote - Great movie 5 out of 5
Felon - Realistic, not for the faint of heart - 4 out of 5
Bangkok Dangerous - Pretty good - 3 out of 5
Righteous Kill - Excellent - 4 out of 5
Babylon A.D. - Pretty Good - 3 out of 5
Eagle Eye - Pretty Good - 3 out of 5
Death Race - Pretty Good 3 out of 5
Made of Honor - Not to bad 3 out of 5
88 Minutes - ok - 3 out of 5
Sex and the City - pretty good 3 out of 5
Burn after reading - don't waste your time or money - 0 out of 5
Get Smart - Dissapointing - 2 out of 5
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - Good - 3 out of 5
Mama Mia - Surprisingly ok - 4 out of 5
Wall-E - It was cute - 3 out of 5
Kung Fu Panda - Ok - 3 out of 5

I'm sure there are many more, I just can't think of them right now... I will add them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment