December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, today was a good day, considering. We celebrated Christmas at home (a first) this year. Tod had to work this week, so he was here, Dad and Holly came over and we had ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli salad, green salad, home made cream corn, deviled eggs, olives, stuffed celery, homemade apple and key lime pies, salami, cheese... the works. It was my first year every making any holiday meal. It turned out quite well considering.

Kooper was officially spoiled rotten (wouldn't have it any other way). He absolutley LOVED opening all his gifts. Even Santa wrapped all his gifts. I almost think he had more fun unwrapping some of the gifts than he had with others. He wasn't impressed when he opened clothes or books. He moved right onto the real presents.... TOYS!

I will try to upload some videos. I have to transfer them from tape to dvd first. I didn't take many pictures, just video.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I know we did. I just wish Mom was here to share it with. I know we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment